Sunday, June 12, 2011

Adventure #9: Join a Flash Mob

I've heard of flash mobs, but never seen one; so, when the opportunity presented itself, I had to join one as part of my adventure series.

Flash mob Art City Days carnival

My daughters and their friends were participating in a flash mob that Springville City initiated in the middle of the carnival as part of Art City Days. They wanted "all" ages. However, I didn't realize until I was already committed that what that meant was all teen ages and a token handful of out-of-place adults that clumsily bumped here and there.




It was silly, but still worth trying. I have to admit, I doubt I'll eagerly seek out other flash mobs to participate in.

Watch Video

2 comments:

  1. Ana can boogie! That looked like so much fun! But why didn't I get to see you dance, Tonya?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I was hiding behind her most of the time, trying to blend into the background without tripping someone else.I think my moves are best saved for 80's night at the garage dance.

    ReplyDelete