Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Adventure #25: Body Surfing

Okay, I used to body surf when I was going to school in Hawaii and loved it. I have these memories of catching great waves and riding them in with style. Uh... either those are grossly exaggerated memories or 20 years has definitely taken its toll because I sure didn't have much finesse this go around.

I should probably use better judgement and not share this photo; but, if it were someone else, I would get a good laugh so I'll swallow my pride and share the only proof that yes, I did complete adventure #25 and go body surfing.
This is right before the ocean threw me to the ground and tumbled me without mercy. Nothing like seaweed stuck in your teeth for lunch. I was finding sand in my hair for a couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment