Friday, June 10, 2011

Adventure #7: Family Photo

Our photographer, Suzee Anderson is the super athlete in the middle catching some good air.

 Some may question as to whether having your family photo taken is an adventure or not. However, once I read definition 3 on dictionary.com I knew the bill fit.
 
Adventure: a bold, usually risky undertaking; hazardous action of uncertain outcome.

I know you know what I'm talking about! And, you probably have a story or two of your own :).  I hope you'll leave a comment if you 're willing to share.

So, after two arguments over clothes, one battle over hair, three -- no make that four sets of teary eyes and blotchie cheeks, one food accident, and one scooter accident we were ready to sit down and pose as a HAPPY family. Yes, littlest peanut spilled food on her outfit after I said not to eat anything until after the photo. As soon as I cleaned her up from that, she headed outside to wait. I opened the door to find her crying due to a scooter accident. Really? REALLY?

Thanks to our photographer, Suzee Anderson, who is amazing by the way, things went great once we were on location. I don't know how she did it, but she got the kids to cooperate, smile, and even have fun.


 Thanks Suzee for being so great and capturing our best side.
If anyone needs a photo taken I HIGHLY recommend Suzette Anderson Photography. Suzee has a degree in photography from Brigham Young University and has been taking photos for years. Plus, she uses power tools and recently completed a triathlon -- how cool is she?  

Thanks Suzee!   http://suzetteandersonphotography.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment