Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Adventure #23: Firewalking

We are hot tonight! 

We made it through fire walking without anyone falling in or getting burned. I have to admit as the flames were burning and I could feel the heat, I was contemplating backing out of this adventure. But after Clint and then Jeni walked right through, I starting thinking cool thoughts and jumped in feet first. 

These are the coals without a flash
With the flash, you can see me, but you can't see the red of the hot coals.


And hey, not so bad. Okay, I can do this and not even scream. 

Stacy Garnica was up next followed by all the kids. 




I ended up going through several more times without even thinking twice (thanks to the conga line), but now in the comfort of my home, my feet are simmering a little... I would say lightly toasted.

As always, the best part of the adventure was sharing it with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment