Sunday, June 12, 2011

Adventure #10: Be in a Parade & Drive a Fast Car

Jumping for joy that we get to be in the Art City Days parade.
Instead of buying a fast car for my mid-life crisis, I got to drive one in the Art City Days parade thanks to 4K Cars! Vroom, vroom!!


 



Clint drove the Corvette the first half of the route so he could thrill the crowd with squealing tires (or as Todd says is the more manly term, "burning rubber"), he then traded me for the Escalade at Main Street for the second half. The funniest moment, was when Steven burned his first rubber of the parade while his back tire sat on a pile of horse droppings. Only a few in the crowd had to run for cover:)




While driving in the parade was fun, driving the Corvette (a little faster) after the parade was even more fun. I can see how muscle cars can be addicting, it was hard to step out from behind the steering wheel after all was said and done.

If you want to get me something for my birthday, I know where you can find a good deal on a nice convertible:)

No comments:

Post a Comment