Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Adventure #34: Star in a Commercial

Okay, so star is too big of a word, but I had fun as Randy from Infomercials Inc. filmed us for an AirWolf commercial. I know, to them it was all in a days work, but it isn't every day the average shmoe like myself gets to stand in front of a big camera like that. 
Jumping with my Infomercials Inc. friends.
I went with Todd and the two youngest peanuts. We were acting like it was morning and I was giving them a little breakfast before the busy day started all in the comfort of the Air Wolf. While the product took center stage you can still tell it is us in the background. Doug said the infomercial airs beginning this Saturday. So if you are lazily watching TV on the weekend or late at night watch for our starring role (we are in it three times). I'll try to add a link when I find one.
 
 
Big thanks to Randy who sure knows his stuff and for Loren who makes it fun and is a pure delight. I would love it if you moved to our neighborhood -- you know we could kick it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment